22 October 2008

Prororo

COME COME COME GUESS WHAT TIME I SLEPT YESTERDAY?!?!?!

4. IN THE FREAKING MORNING.

I felt really terribly sorry :( Learnt my lesson and shall never repeat it again. OR, I will never have that chance anymore lol. I'm really sorry stupid boy T___T Che che sek fan k? ;P

My goodness. You should've seen the faces of the whole class the moment we flipped the first page of paper 2. Everyone stoned and skip shit lots of questions hoho. Stupid periodic table wtf is that wei. She came to class in the morning and she should at least hint us ma right! NO LOR, SHE WAS SITTING DOWN THERE READING HER OWN BOOK. Oh before that, she got so pissed at Yapliang and yeah she used her usual "skill" again.

I felt quite bad for her when she hurt her hand a day before when she wanted to open the door for the guys but Hanlun kicked the door and he didn't notice that she was standing behind the door. The door hit her hand and if I'm not mistaken, she shouted lol.

TSK TSK TSK. I am so disappointed in you wtf.

My Econs teacher lagi best. She was trying to tell us some "exam tips" but ended up the tips she gave was just something normal that ALL OF US expected. I hope she didn't crop everything from the reference books again. God, spare me a life :(

I have been really lazy lol.

So? BYE ;D

Loves, V.

0 bombs thrown: