14 October 2008

I Don't Wish To

but.. I have to force myself to study today onwards. Finals officially starts tomorrow. A total of 11 torturous day.

This is a really super duper last minute study so gotta really concentrate on them books now. I was really scared when I thought about this morning - when I was brushing my teeth heh ;P. Its a lil late but at least I'm finally conscience and aware of it. I love exams but so not the process. I wish I'm back in Form 3 now. 3 more days and I'm done with PMR! Then I would have longer holidays than anyone in school heh ;P

You know a dude from the next class is about to be expel? Or rather already been expelled? So dramatic but I think he truly deserves this. I've never like him after what he had said to me back in Form 2. Come on man, are you desperate or what? *roll ma fcking eyes*

So anyway, I better get going now. Who goes to tuition on a Finals month?! I have yet to tell Mummykins bout Finals but no worries, she'll know soon heh ;P

Can anyone tell me how do you memorise 33 Moral nilais? HOW HOW HOW HOW?

Takecare and don't forget to miss me! Must come back ok wtf. I still wanna earn cash or prolly I'll get Busuk to update my blog for meeee hehe.

Wish me luck.


Even Gisele loves me.


Your new president? ;)


You know you love me.


xoxo, Vivian Tan.


HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH. BYEBYEBYEBYEBYE ;D

2 bombs thrown:

Charlene @ 雪琳 said...

will you look at these 2 pictures!?!? It's just cRazY!! XD

Good job weii.. Lolzzzzz

Charlene @ 雪琳 said...

will you look at these 2 pictures!?!? It's just cRazY!! XD

Good job weii.. Lolzzzzz