03 October 2008

BORED GG

Great, I'm monitorless.

cWey-the-great brought the monitor out with him without informing me wtf wtf pfft. Its a Friday what do you expect me to do ish ish. I don't know what to do anymore. I don't feel like going out but I wanna watch nice movies. I wanna eat but everyone's out and I gotta wait for cSeong to tapao for me which I think will take forever cause his with his friend now.

I wanna clean my room but I'm so lazy haha. I wanna study but I am so confused that I don't know where to start. I wanna bath but I also wanna sleep at the same time. I want my computer la yiuuuuuuuu.

I dreamt about some unexpectable people yesterday/this morning whichever one it is. So weird to have dreams like that. I even dreamt of the used to be best friends wtf. Why so weird?!

I think I'll stick to E! and AOD the whole bloody day *big grumpy sigh*

Loves, V.

0 bombs thrown: