02 September 2008

Yuric's 16th - Fattening Night

31st August 'o8

I met up with Stephy and Sooteng in Pyramid then we went present hunting. I swear, buying presents for rich dudes can fucking get on my nerves. They are not lack of anything and it feels like whatever you buy would be very cheapskate lol. So you see, he was being really considerate and he told me to get him a plush toy which is the last thing I would wanna get him wtf.

Yuric called to pick us up from the entrance and off we go to his crib. Joanne was there earlier than us together with a really big amount of guys wtf. We were really hungry but thank god, we didn't need to wait long for dinner. Had BBQ and it was good nyahahaha.

Ok wtf I'm damn lazy to recall back what happened that night already. The only thing I clearly remembered was I met 4 aquas and wasted 40rm on eyeliners wtf. So whether you like it or not, these are the pictures. Its gonna take sometime to load.



Strawberry disgusting milk.


Sprite with a scoop of green tea ice cream which tasted weird.


kawanku.


Heh. Very bimbotic hahaha.


Mrs. Pan and Mrs. Ngoi.


I've always wanted one.


The straw is so not inside my nose wtf.


I couldn't get a proper smile till I had to do this hahaha.


Yuric's HAHAHHAHHA.


Taking over Yuric's toilet.


View from basement.


Angmohkia.


Fish POND.


Getting started..


Giggs.


He was trying to act lala after being called one LOL.


-__________-


*spirit finger*


Nick & Mr. I'm-Serious!


Nick, Kyearn, Ryan & Keanwei.


WTF HAHAHAHAHA.


Why that face, girls? ;)


DEH?!


Hi, BBQ Crab.


Penangkia & Angmohkia.


I forgot who took this.


Ah Chiiiii!


Group shot.


Shot 2.


31st & 1st.


Look at their mouths HAHAHAHHAH.


PEREMPUAN ONLY WTF.


Shot 2.


Omega & Rho.


#2.


#3.


The mouth again haaha.


HoT Chan Wee :)


Lovebirds.


B'day boy for the day ;P


Tiew Han Lun :D


Bryan trying to act pissed.


Nick.


Candid.

NIGHTS!!! I'M SO TIRED.

Loves, V.

0 bombs thrown: