11 September 2008

Searching for a place to hide

Whenever I see young girls (prolly just older than me a lil) driving alone, I feel like I'm seeing myself in them wtf. Seriously, I don't know how the rest of the people does it. I am super afraid of being alone whenever I'm outside.

You only have the radio to keep you accompany. Takkan you wanna call your friend when you're driving right? Possible but can you like really concentrate on the road wtf. And if you get pissed at your friend for some reason, your face turns red and you shout in the car like nobody's business. Hence, you speed like petrol iz water and.... BANG! Damn dangerous -___-

"Driving alone is the best. You don't need to take care of the other person's life," - cSeong.

I. IZ. SO. DEAD. THIZ. FINALZ T_____________________T

Loves, V.

0 bombs thrown: