30 May 2008

Tagged by Siew Wei

Tagged By Siew Wei.

8 Things I'm Passionate About.

1. WILBER PAN ♥
2. Cosmetics.
3. Clothes.
4. Singing.
5. Photography.
6. Hunks.
7. Foods.
8. Blogging.

8 Things I Say Or Do Often.

1. Mahai.
2. Lol.
3. WTF.
4. Waraooo.
5. Yerrr.
6. Chiu.
7. Yiuuuu.
8. Cheh.

8 Things I've Read Recently.

1. Blogs.
2. Thesuperficial.com
3. Trent.blogspot.com
4. Bumper stickers.
5. Ingredients -__-
6. Bye bye lyrics.
7. Instructions for Viwawa.
8. MSN conversation.

8 Songs I Could Listen To Over And Over Again.

1. Bae Fong - Xin Qiang.
2. Mika Nakashima - Glamorous Sky.
3. Mariah Carey - Bye Bye.
4. Reira ft Yuna Ito - Endless Story.
5. Coco Lee - Baby, Dui Bu Qi.
6. Elva Xiao - Zui Shu Xi De Mo Sheng Ren.
7. Taylor Swift-Teardrops On My Guitar
8. ALL OF WILBER PAN'S ♥ SONGS.

8 Things I've Learned This Year And Last Year.

1. No matter how hard I tried, the outcome will still be the same.
2. Respects others before you want them to respect you.
3. I have no talent in calculations at all.
4. You can never take singing as an ambition *sigh*
5. I CANNOT DANCE LOLOLOLOLOL.
6. Guys are made out of shit. Not all but most of em'.
7. Be happy with what you have.
8. FORM 4 CAN GO SUCK BALLS ;D

8 People I tag.

1. Venice Tan.
2. Jazmine Khoo.
3. Sheila Lee.
4. Cheryl Goh.
5. Shelly Tan.
6. Melisa Lee.
7. Rachael Chin.
8. Zhou Wei.

Loves, V.

0 bombs thrown: