22 May 2008

Only You

I'M SO REGRET. I'M SO REGRET!

General Science turned out to be far easier than I expected! Frankly speaking, if you study for the paper even though just thoroughly, you will confirm pass the paper man!
The paper was after lunch so I assumed I would have time to do a last minute studying but you know what? Wen Jie & Han Lun just have to disturb me! No seriously, they didn't allow me to even open my book -___-
Wherever I go, they will disturb me so how do you expect me to open my book! :(

ITS MY LAST DAY TOMORROW!
& I have Moral ._.

I'm sorry for the short post but I'm running out of time. I have 12 definition and 24 keywords to memorise. Sounds easy to you but NOT ME!
I cannot sleep! I cannot sleep! I cannot sleep! I cannot sleep! I cannot sleep! I cannot sleep!
Fluffy is coming to school tomorrow heh. Xing Rou missed the presence of her haha.


The good ol` times back in Form 1.
L - R : JamesC, Michael Lim, *iforgotwho*, Chen Ji.

Loves, V.

0 bombs thrown: