17 May 2008

When It Was Me

Marie Digby is soooo gooooood y'all!
She sings way better than the original singer and I'm glad her album is out! Sucha pretty voice with a beautiful voice tsk tsk tsk *jealous jealous*

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us/
Clickret ze photo above.

MY WTF WTF WTF PAPERS IS FINALLY OVER! I'm done with it!
You've no idea how delighted I am now. I feel so shy telling others I'm a chinese wtff. But, not all chinese is gifted with the mathematical brain right so don't blame me.
That makes me feel special and one of a kind! In short, its called unique yo! ;D

I was quite stressed out this morning and thank god the girls were with me and they helped me out a lil with the formulas wtf. Rachel passed by our class this morning and Suet asked her for help. The minute she saw the question, she already knew the answer. WTF?!!!?!??
Crazy I tell you! I don't know how those smart peoples brain functions. Their brain don't need a rest? 24/7 working in good condition?! *chi sin*
I didn't study last night instead, I watched ...

Rate : 6/10.

I expected something way better than this and its not even funny! I think its because I watched this alone *wtf so lonely* so the feeling wasn't there hmm...

*yawns* I'm feeling sleepy and its only 1030pm.

Loves, V.

0 bombs thrown: