29 May 2008

I Stay in Love

Why must you force me to do this? I hate being forced to do something I dislike.
I know this is for my own good but knowing that even if I go for it, I wouldn't get any benefit, so what's the point? I don't wanna waste the money even if you're willing to pay for it.
I don't want to.

I agreed to go for it because of you. I'm doing this just to satisfy you and make you happy. I'm not doing this to myself.
Going to a place where I don't know anyone is like starting a new life and I need make new friends. I don't want to.

AND OMG YONG SUI SUI.
Please man, I wasn't undergoing any emotional problems until you created one. Mahai whats your problem seriously. If thats what you call a joke then please go learn one from a joker.
I don't need YOU to link me and I wasn't even requesting you to link me.
I TALKED TO YOU JUST THIS YEAR AND YOU THINK THAT I'M TALKING TO YOU NOW BECAUSE I NEED YOU TO LINK ME? WHATS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM.

I'm not being weird dude. If you fucking don't like how the way I fucking talk, then just fucking get rid of my sight and go mind your fucking business. I deleted you once and you're the one who pm-ed me again okay. MIND YOU, I DELETED YOU OKAY.
Whatever man. I'm not gonna fucking care about how you feel. If you dont like me, DEAL WITH IT.

0 bombs thrown: