31 May 2008

I Learnt My Lesson

FRIENDS?

Define it please. When you're in need of help, they just turned back and walk away. They can even act stupid or rather act don't know. Worse comes to worst, they can just ignore you or change the bloody fucking topic. Seriously, tell me what's the point to have friends then?
For display? FOR WHAT LA YOU TELL ME.

I finally learnt my lesson. From now onwards, I'm gonna do the exact same thing to those who did this to me! Forgive and forget? *nahhhhhhhh* wtf.
All I asked for was just a simple thing and it doesn't even requires money but a lil knowledge and effort! Must you just... *sigh* I'm so disappointed. So so so disappointed.
Don't call yourself a friend when you can't even do simple lil things for a friend.

I had a long talk with Beetch late last night till 4am if I'm not wrong. Woke up due to ze stomach making noises wtff. Went down and fried rice again hahaha.
It tasted better this time because I added chili sauce into it and a lil shugar. I'm gonna try adding other stuffs next time bwahaha. cSeong tasted it for the very first time but he just kept quiet so I assume it tasted way better than he expected ;)

Stayed in the whole day, doing absolutely nothing but downloaded brushes and dramas.
I took the initiative to learn how to do more stuffs with Adobe Photoshop but wtf, I seriously have no talent in this man. I tried so hard but the result was disappointing nuff.
I gave up and got really grumpy and pissed.

Just came back from dinner at Yu Ee. I miss Mummykins food *shed a tear*
Khai Yeh called and I'm going over to Mei Qi's tomorrow. Oh and, its gonna start on Monday not Tuesday *sigh* Loner sial.

wtf wtf wtf. Sorry for the boring post okay. I'm just too grumpy lately and the blogging mood is constantly changing. I don't know what to write anymore.
Reminder: DON'T CALL YOURSELF A FRIEND WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN ACT AS ONE!

The poll is new. So pleasee fill in :)


Loves, V.

0 bombs thrown: