25 May 2008

HOLIDAY YOOOOOO!

I haven't get sufficient beauty sleep! 12 hours is more than nuff. But this Mummykins of mine just have to spoil my plan. She have something against waking up late ish ish.
So anyhoo, she woke me up at 10am just to accompany Paps and her for breakies. I had capati and milo ice yumyum.
Eh, why do I feel so syok sendiri -____-

I didn't follow them back to Banting so we have to settle everything ourselves. cSeong and I fried our own fried rice! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!
I know you expected my fried rice to be burnt and inedible right right right. No, it tasted so good that prolly for the next few days where Mummykins will be off to Cambodia, I'm gonna fry my own rice again. I'm not lying! My fried rice tasted danm good okehh.


I TOLD YOU ITS NOT BURNT!

I cleaned the computer table, swept the floor and washed the dishes today!
I'm sorry la. I really don't have the mood to blog nowadays and I saw the poll results lol. I DONT HAVE PICTURES TO POST UP LA!
If I post too much of my photos, you people will think I love myself so much not like I have a pretty face or hot body. HAH, I CAN READ YOUR MIND DEI!
I'm finding pictures to post up and I've been so random okehh. Taking pictures at all these unnecessary stuffs.

ALL FOR THE SAKE OF?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

YOU ALL LA!


Fluffy and her godmother :)

Loves, V.

0 bombs thrown: